Friday, May 24, 2013

Felmina alliance turns to be scam as expected from long time

Felmina turns to be scam as expected

Felmina was counted in long term HYIPs that ever exist in online industry but it turn out to be scam now.I know this is going to happen as felmina was a typical HYIP and every HYIP has its own life so it have to close one day.Felmina days are over now.
From the month of january they were on the verge instability as they were having cashflow issue.They introduced Promo coupon to make system stable.Promo coupon works but for a very short time.

They tried their best to remain in industry but all in vain.First problem start out with withdrawals.many members complain about their Withdrawal not getting paid.
They started to paying to small investors so that they can claim on HYIP monitoring sites that they are paying but in reality they were paying very small amounts between $2-$100.

Now many people are upset about the consequences but we have to face the fact.Felmina was a high yeild investment program and it has to scam.Now you have to contact the state securities but I do not think this is going to help.

Now I recommend you to join only those programs that are real and have real people with real company.
Daily I get hundred's of emails and every one have same question,where I should invest now.
Many of you know that I believe in those programs that gives life long residual income and I recommend only these programs to join.
I am currently doing big idea mastermind and I am earning good.Good thing about this program is that it is a life long and have monthly residual income.So I do have to worry about money.
Before joining our team,I want that you must see video presentation of this company




Please contact serious individual only who are willing to make money and are dedicated because we work as a team.
Contact me at profitgained@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. it's a shame, many of this scam companies are owned by people in the so called developed counties. Now i really don't blame fraudsters in Nigeria who scam cos the west even has the best of such frauds. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. FELMINA ALLIANCE scam is run from GERMANY by East Europeans, specially from Latvia, and Serbia.
    FELMINA ALLIANCE scammers are reading all forums as they hacked the HYIP=Pulse yesterday after I posted sensitive info regarding SLADBO BAUSERVICE Gmbh, the phantom company behind FELMINA, which is controlled from BERLIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. This madness has †o be tackled by †ђё Nigerian government. †ђё EFCC has done nothing †o save nigerians from these thieves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think that you convc, me to join to your investment,,,,let me say to all my Tanzanian ,this is thieves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is just a matter of days for judgment to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawyer Ricardo Cambra La Duke is the lawyer of FELMINA ALLIANCE Inc.:

    http://www.cambraladuke.com/en

    Cambra La Duke has shared his office with Mr. Phil Burrell and Marc Frsicia, it's exactly the same address in Panama City. Please submit your Felmina Alliance Reimbursement Requests to him and he will contact DURNESS FINANCE Inc. and SLADBO BAUSERVICE GmbH, the 2 companies associated with FELMINA ALLIANCE Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anyone who has been refunded their cash?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there anything about femina alliance in recent times? They are owing me seriously. They duped me of my hard earn cash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Felmina is Scam ... I start a new Invest with This company ... Its trusted and gain more profits daily ... You can Grab It now ,,, Its starts with a 10$

    https://paytup.com/?rf=Tamer75

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need help felmina ripped off my hard earned cash after investing with it, where can find them to claim my refund?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope after all these years those con artists are found and made to pay with interest like Zeek Rewards. They owe me and other people serious money.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Felmina alliance defrauded me too. It was and still a painful experience. I seriously believe that judgement awaits them and any other group with the same notion. What ever a man sow that he shall reap. Karma is always there...

    ReplyDelete